POOL LEAK DETECTION METHOD
TRACER LEAK DETECTION
Our first choice for accurate, non-invasive pool leak detection
Tracer gas gets inserted into the pipework of the swimming pool and will escape wherever there is a leak.
a Sniffing device is then used to determine the position of the leak.
Areas Most Common For Pool leaks
- Swimming pool light fittings / fixtures
- Skimmer box or Weir
- Swimming pool return fittings
- Water feature – letter box water features, rock features and water spouts
- Cracks on swimming pool lining or between tile lines
- Worn & damaged O-rings & seals on the swimming pool filter or swimming pool pump
- Wagon wheel gasket on the multiport valve
- Pool pump lid
- Solar panel fittings or cracked pipes
OUR CORE COMMITMENT
Core Leak Detection is part of the Core Services Group which includes Core Electrical and Core Gas. We are a one-stop solution for all your core services, including all certified Gas and Electrical installations and maintenance. With qualified plumbers, electricians and gas installers, we do it all under one roof.
We offer our complete range of services to Commercial, Industrial and Residential clients
Core Leak & Plumbing
Burst and leaking pipes
Unblocking of drains
Gas hobs and ovens
Installation of gas cylinder cages